2023 Notification out for RV Transport Owner Operator job in Pinnacle Transport Group|Apply Now
Pinnacle Towaway is looking for experienced Owner/Operators for RV Transport. Pinnacle Transport drivers are independent contractors who use their trucks to deliver RVs and travel trailers to destinations across the USA. All loads are non-forced dispatch, meaning you drive when and where you want. Also, we have regional locations and additional reloading points throughout the country to minimize deadhead miles.
|Job Title||RV Transport Owner Operator|
|Company||Pinnacle Transport Group|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Must have a 3/4-ton or 1-ton diesel pickup truck
- CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) is preferred, but not required
- At a minimum, a driver must hold a regular driver’s license for the preceding 3 years.
- No commercial driving experience is required.
- In place of professional experience, a letter outlining personal experience pulling RVs or 30-ft or longer trailers may be accepted. Inquire with your recruiter.
- DOT physical
- Must be at least 23 years of age, for insurance requirements
- Must be able to pass a drug test
What We Offer:
- $1.53-1.91, single haul
- 50% advance when you pick up your load
- 50-70+ Cents Per Gallon Diesel Fuel Discount Average –The highest fuel discounts available to RV transporters
- EFS debit card
- Same Day Pay
- Dedicated lanes Southwest Region and Western 11
- Non-Forced Dispatch –You choose where and when you want to run
- Multiple Dispatch Locations. Terminals in Bristol, IN and Apple Valley, CA with additional pick-up and drop-off points across the country.
- 24/7 access for pick-up at all our yards
- Established dedicated lanes
- Passenger policy
- Multiple bonus opportunities
How To Apply:
Complete your application process on the official website.