American Express May 2023 Recruitment|Apply Now and join the Amex workforce|Checkout the Full Details
American Express is proud to make available a set of online deposit products provided by American Express National Bank. In support of these products for both consumer and commercial customers, Enterprise Bank Servicing is hiring Rep-Cash Management roles.
|Job Title||Cash Management Representative|
|Location||Sandy, Utah, United States,|
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
This role is a member of the Monetary Operations Teams within Enterprise Bank Servicing group, where you will deliver a world-class experience for American Express National Bank, assisting either consumer or commercial customers. You’ll provide personalized customer service of the highest level by supporting our Customer First framework, establishing rapport, and presenting a positive, friendly attitude.
As a Monetary Operations Colleague you will be responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls on accounts while maintaining a professional working relationship between American Express, the customer and external banks. You will serve our customer’s requests by gathering and analyzing pertinent data to determine the appropriate course of action while supporting a fast paced, close knit team environment.
- Must have excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented to have the ability to analyze and understand large amounts of information, financial and otherwise from numerous sources
- Must possess intuitive and deductive reasoning skills and be comfortable making decisions and recommendations in unclear circumstances
- Must effectively communicate American Express concerns while ensuring customers that they are valued infusing the Customer First Focus = Easy, Recognize, Solve
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision while managing multiple tasks effectively
- Resilient with the desire to continually improve personal performance, customer satisfaction, operational goals, and business brand
- Take on additional responsibilities within Operations based on overall business needs to drive business initiatives and support career development and team engagement
- Strong computer literacy with a solid working knowledge of current internet technology, the ability to research information for business related purposes and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Proven adaptability to a quickly changing environment
- Willingness to be involved in business initiatives that drive career development and team engagement
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- 6% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Free financial coaching and financial well-being support
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- 20+ weeks paid parental leave for all parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
How To Apply:
Complete your application process here.