Busey Bank Recruitment 2023|Hiring for Various Posts|May 2023
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status, military status, veterans status, citizenship status, work authorization status, work disability, order of protection or any other characteristic protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Wealth Adviser|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Pay||$62000 – $$79000/yr|
The Wealth Advisor’s (WA) primary responsibility is to serve as personal relationship manager to Busey Wealth Management clients. The Advisor will engage in proactive and ongoing communication with clients to build and maintain relationships and to develop a deep understanding of clients’ unique goals and objectives. The reporting structure may vary for the WA role based on Regional needs; a WA can report to a Market or Regional President and in some instances, a Managing Director, Director or a WA(Wealth Adviser) II.
- Act as the primary relationship manager for a book of clients.
- Frequently meet with clients; formulate the appropriate actions necessary to help the client and enhance their relationship with Busey.
- Actively drive new sales opportunities.
- Attend discovery/needs-based sales training.
- Serve as resource for the team and act as a project leader from time to time.
- Administer accounts in a manner that ensures smooth operational compliance with relevant governing instruments, legal requirements, and business line policies and procedures yet ensures a high level of client service.
- Complete mandatory account reviews for the assigned accounts.
- Actively make client recommendations consistent with the client’s financial plan and Investment Policy Statement.
- Meet and communicate with clients, including a review of the client’s investment strategy and financial plan, on a regular basis.
- Provide high level service to clients, beneficiaries, advisors, and other related parties to assigned accounts.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate parties
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales and client service skills
- Wealth Management Services including Investments, financial planning, banking and trust concepts including asset allocation, and basic trust and estate procedures
- A fiduciary approach to managing client relationships
- Develop and manage client relationships at an advanced level
- Make independent decisions
- Respond timely to client needs and requests
- Partner with other associates on the team in a collaborative and client-focused manner
- Understand and think strategically about each client’s financial planning
- Analyze and interpret numerical data
- Analyze and solve problems that frequently involve decisions based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of advanced technical concepts is predominantly required
- Analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations
- Perform duties under frequent time pressures
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or commensurate wealth management or financial services experience with high net worth clients
- Certified Financial Planner designation is preferred
- Must be in good standing with First Busey Corporation continuing education.
- On-going development and broadening of appropriate knowledge and skills; additional education will need to be successfully completed.
- Requires knowledge of standard business systems, including but not limited to, Trust Accounting systems, Microsoft Office Suite
How To Apply:
Complete your application process on Busey Bank Official Site.