To be successful in this role, you are a results-oriented, self-starter with a strong work ethic who will be an ambassador in helping clients plan for their future, driving referrals, and retaining clients at Schwab for a lifetime. Our goal is that by providing outstanding advice and consultation, you can earn the trust and dedication of our clients with a plan-based approach to meeting their financial goals.
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Financial Consultant|
|Company||Charles Schwab Bank|
|Job Type||Full Time|
At Schwab, you can go as far as your ambition takes you. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to continue to grow in that role or move into another role.
Financial Consultant > Senior Finacial Consultant > Assitant Branch Manager > Branch Manager
What you are good at:
You are a results-oriented, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic that will be an ambassador in helping clients plan for their future, driving referrals and retaining clients at Schwab for a lifetime. Our goal is that through providing outstanding advice and consultation, you are able to earn the trust and dedication of our clients.
When meeting with clients you will:
- Be Curious and Consultative: Discover all you can about your clients, see things through their eyes, and then review and recommend appropriate solutions to help them stay on track with their financial goals.
- Be a Trusted Advisor: Build strong relationships,engage and encourage trust, and deepen the client relationship by applying a focused client communication strategy, and exceeding client expectations.
- Have a Defined Process:Demonstrate your ability to deliver appropriate advice and solutions through a repeatable sales process that focuses on addressing clients’ needs.
- Use your Team and Ability to Influence:Leverage our team of Schwab specialists, Schwab advice guidelines, your knowledge of the markets, and your ability to inspire action to help your client’s progress toward achieving their goals.
- Be a Challenger:Partner with and Educate Clients. Share and engage clients in discussion about market conditions, sound investing principles, and the ideal wealth and long-term investment strategies for their personal situation.
This position may be required to service TDA accounts until the broker-dealer integration is complete.
Are you ready for a career worth owning? One that challenges the status quo? We want you to bring your positivity, curiosity, drive, and passion for delighting clients to the Schwab Financial Consultant position. You will be part of a diverse national network of skilled Financial Consultants, who are crafting and growing their practices, while driving successful outcomes for our clients. We are looking for professionals who advocate on behalf of our clients by listening and discovering what is most important to them, understand who they are, and then collaborate with a team of internal specialists to help clients fulfill those goals and dreams.
Financial Consultants are procured with the practice of existing Schwab clients, providing them with wealth management and financial planning advice. Over time, they grow their practice holistically through client asset consolidation, networking, and earning client referrals. Financial Consultants are empowered to choose their most productive working environment (within corporate guidelines). This includes space to work within the branch, remote flexibility and the potential for flexible work schedules to accommodate work/life balance needs. Managing wealth on behalf of our clients includes:
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Investment Management
- Banking and Lending Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Estate Planning
How To Apply:
Complete Your application process on Charles Schwab’s official website.