Crothall Healthcare Jobs invitation to join as Route Driver as Full-Time or Part-Time|May 2023
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members.
Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Table of Contents
|Job Details||Route Driver|
|Pay||$14 – $18/hr|
|Shift Schedule||12 hour shift|
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Route Driver!
Drives company vehicle over established route to deliver products and maintain inventory. Responsible for the delivery of top-notch service to clients and customers at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prior to beginning each day’s route, ensures that truck is properly loaded with all product required to properly service all scheduled machines following outlined operational procedures.
- Maintains proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
- Loads hand cart with totes of product, walks to the machines, and loads the machines. Returns to truck with hand truck of empty totes.
- Performs product rotation to ensure freshness at designated client locations for vending machines.
- Provides client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Performs routine cleaning and sanitation of vending machines and other related equipment.
- Conducts minor service and adjustments on machines. When necessary, reports defective equipment to designated maintenance repair service operators or technician dispatcher.
- Maintains accurate machine product and inventory data via a handheld computer.
- Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints; reports all client and/or customer complaints to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collected, and product.
- Conducts inventory reconciliation in accordance with established procedures.
- Keeps company vehicle clean and organized at all times; performs pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
How To Apply:
Complete your application process here.