Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services’ latest recruitment in Statewide Utah|Apply now|May 2023
$2,000.00 HIRING BONUS OFFERED TO QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR STABLE EMPLOYMENT AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS? DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH THE PUBLIC IN A FAST-PACED RETAIL ENVIRONMENT, BUT WOULD LIKE SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS OFF TO ENJOY THE WONDERS OF PARK CITY? HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME PART OF THE TEAM THAT KEEPS THE “SPIRITS” FLOWING IN UTAH! THE DEPARTMENT OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE SERVICES IS SEEKING AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A STRONG WORK ETHIC, WHO ENJOYS A CHALLENGING AND A FAST-PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT. YOU GET TO WORK WITH THE PUBLIC AND ENHANCE YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS.
|Job Title||Retail Sales Clerk II|
|Company||Department of Alcoholic Beverage|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||State Wide, UTAH|
Ideal Candidate for the job:
- 21 years of age or older.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Able to provide excellent customer service.
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
As a Retail Sales Clerk, you will:
- Use your customer service skills to assist the public.
- Ensure that all sales are made only to customers 21 and over.
- Perform cashiering duties.
- Assist in receiving and storing merchandise.
- Mark and display products for sale.
- Assist in managing store operations in the absence of the manager or assistant manager.
Why You Should Join Our Team:
As a benefited employee of the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services (DABS), you will receive an excellent compensation package that includes generous paid time off, top notch retirement plan options, and a variety of medical insurance plans. This allows you to stay healthy, secure your financial future, and spend more time with loved ones. Moreover, DABS will provide you with great experiences with its unique setting that crosses between retail business and a government agency.
How To Apply:
Complete your application process on the official website.