US Air Force Department releases notification to fill up various vacancies in Multiple inner departments. For additional information on direct hire opportunities with the Air Force please click here. Once on the Air Force Civilian Careers website, click “LEARN MORE ABOUT DIRECT HIRE JOBS” and click on the LinkedIn icon located under “To learn more about current and future Direct Hire opportunities please follow us on LinkedIn”.
|Job Title||Miscellaneous Woodwork, Blocking And Bracing, Wood Crafting|
|Company Name||US Airforce Department|
|Job Type||Full-time/ Government|
|Location||Location Negotiable After Selection, United States|
Job Is For:
U.S citizens, Nationals, or those who owe allegiance to the US
Requirements for the Job:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Telework may be authorized.
- PCS costs may be authorized.
- Security clearance requirements are based upon actual position being filled.
- Locations are not negotiable. The actual duty locations available may be located on the Air Force Civilian Service website.
- Random drug testing may be required depending upon the position being filled.
- Supervisory requirements may be required depending upon the position being filled.
- Promotion potential may be authorized depending upon position being filled.
A career with the U.S. government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
How to Apply:
Contact No. – 1800-525-0102
550 C Street West
JBSA Randolph AFB, TX 78150