Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Table of Contents
|Location||Biovista 9276 Scranton Rd, San Diego, CA 92121|
|Job Type||Part-time/ Full time|
|For more information||http://www.bamco.com/careers/|
Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
2. Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
3. Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
4. Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
5. Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
6. Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
7. Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
8. Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
9. Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
10. Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
11. Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
12. Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits if you join this job:
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
Associate Shopping Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Identity Theft Protection
Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
How to apply:
For your application process just Apply here.
Thanks for visiting.