Get a job in Brookshire Grocery Company as a Personal Shopper and Earn $40000/yr. Apply Now
Brookshire Grocery Company (BGC) is a family business based in Tyler, Texas, and currently operates more than 202 stores in three states – Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Oklahoma – with three distribution centers and a corporate office. BGC prides itself on offering its partners one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry which includes medical, prescription drug, vision, dental, paid time off, stock ownership, a 401k retirement plan, incentive plans, employee discounts, educational scholarships, and access to BGC’s 205-acre outdoor recreation area.
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Personal Shopper|
|Company||Brookshire Grocery Company|
|Pay||$35000 – $45000/yr|
Prepares online customer orders by selecting quality products with speed and accuracy. Provides excellent customer service and remains current on product selection and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares orders received online by accurately selecting product from shelves and organizing for order pick-up in a timely manner.
- Identifies item out-of-stocks, recommends substitutions of similar value, and promotes advertised specials.
- Ensures accurate checkout totals for customers by properly weighing, keying, and scanning items.
- Remains current on product knowledge and food safety standards to ensure quality and freshness of orders. Places orders in storage at proper food temperature and promptly retrieves from storage prior to customer’s arrival.
- Organizes, bags, and loads orders into customer vehicle.
- Maintains friendly and customer-service-oriented attitude by assisting customers with online orders, answering questions, responding to complaints, and providing substitution options.
- Accesses or memorizes product codes and remains familiar with ad and special items.
- Remains current on tender policies and procedures related to checks, credit, debit, coupons, EBT, etc.
- Takes precaution when handling objects to avoid damage to products, property, etc.
- Maintains safe and sanitary working and shopping environment. Cleans workspace and cash wrap; and spot cleans spills and breakages.
- Uses suggestive selling initiatives to promote product sales.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of cash register.
- Basic mathematical and counting skills.
- Basic knowledge of food quality standards.
- Basic knowledge of temperature and refrigeration standards for selected products.
- Ability to determine ideal ripeness in produce.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with customers and partners. Ability to remain courteous with customers at all times.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn new technology systems, methods and processes.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Continuously required to use close vision, distance vision, depth perception or the ability to focus.
- Continuously required to use hands for reaching, touching or handling.
- Continuously required to use fine finger movements (ex. sorting and typing).
- Continuously required to stand or walk.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to push, pull, maneuver or lift objects up to 40 lbs.
- Frequently required to bend, kneel or squat.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, maneuver or lift objects up to 75 lbs.
- Attendance at work is required.
How To Apply:
For your application Process just visit here.