Get the job in Worldwide Flight Services as Ramp Agent and Earn $18/hr.Apply Now
Join our Worldwide Flight Services family and contribute to the timely delivery of cargo shipment, luggage, business to customer delivery, and on-time flights while operating safely and securely. We perform at the highest level for our customers every day, and strive to be an exceptional leader in our industry with our teams of cargo, passenger, ramp handling, and technical service experts in 164 airport locations, 18 countries, and on 5 continents. Are you ready to take off on your next career with us?
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Ramp Agent|
|Company||Worldwide Flight Services|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas|
Perks & Benefits:
- Want your pay in advance? Access up to 50% of earned wages before payday and get paid up to two days early through the Branch app!
- Are you a top performer who thrives on recognition? On the spot recognition offered through Awardco!
- Need health insurance? Health Benefits with multiple options for fulltime employees!
- Want WFS Employee Extras? Travel Discounts, Pet insurance, Discount Shopping & More!
- Looking to stay healthy and improve your life? Wellness Programs offered to all employees!
- Want to invest in your future? 401k program offered with company match!
- Looking to grow and have a career with us? Opportunity for Internal Mobility and transfers available!
The work of a Ramp/Warehouse Agent includes the following: loading and unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage, freight, and company material) on and off aircraft; the transporting of cargo between terminals and aircraft; the ramp transfers of cargo where required; the receiving, delivering, and physical handling of freight and company material, export at the designated express docks, mail and baggage in the outbound baggage room; the completion of forms and messages related to and necessary for the performance of the designated locations of the functions described.
The cleaning and servicing of cabin interiors, including cockpit and lavatories; draining lavatories; checking, handling, assembling, removing and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies. Transporting such furnishings and supplies to and from aircraft. Assisting in loading, unloading and racking both filled and empty drums. In addition, de-icing aircraft, clear aircraft windshields, pushout/two aircraft and related guide man functions; connect/remove ground power and ground start units. May be required to
clean the exterior of aircraft with specialized cleaning fluids. May be assigned to perform routine cleaning of work areas, ramps, and facilities with or without powered equipment. May be assigned to assist in monitoring security of facility. May be assigned to do routine automotive repair; servicing and cleaning of powered and unpowered equipment. Comply with WFS site security procedures for assigned warehouse and other operations. Remain cognizant of WFS staff, security contractors, and visitors’ activities and report security breaches, suspicious occurrences, or non-compliance with the site security plan to managers or via the WFS whistleblower program.
- HS Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to successfully communicate with others.
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends (i.e., Friday, Saturday and Sunday), holidays, and days off.
How To Apply:
For the application process just visit the official site.
Thanks for visiting.