Latest News for Job Seeker’s that Horizon Air releases a notification for Part-time jobs on various positions Such as ramp agents or customer service agents and many more. For More details read the full news article.
|Job Details||Ramp and Customer service agents|
|Shift Schedule||Weekend availability|
|Location||Various Airports where Horizon Air Available|
he Ramp & Customer Service Agent is responsible for above and below wing tasks which include guest interactions and ramp functions.
- Assist guests with travel needs (e.g., answering inquiries, baggage, ticketing, checking-in passengers and boarding flights) in a fast-paced environment.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions while performing below wing functions (e.g., transports baggage and cargo, loads and offloads luggage and cargo, aircraft marshaling, pushes back the aircraft and aircraft deicing).
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing guests, making announcements, process standby’s and upgrade requests).
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage claims as necessary including damaged, delayed and pilferage.
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying capacities to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require overnight travel.
- Depending on work location, ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Rewards for Joining Our Team:
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Free stand-by travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
- Comprehensive well-being programs including medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous 401k match program
- Quarterly and annual bonus plans
- Generous holiday and paid time off
For more information about Alaska/Horizon Total Rewards please visit our career site and view benefits.
How To Apply:
Complete your Application process on Official Horizon Air Website.