At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Service Delivery Manager|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of key initiatives within the team.
- Develop an understanding of key requirements that need engineering/development
- support. Act as a liaison between the Operations and Development teams to deliver valuable improvements as well as new tools and resources.
- Partner with stakeholders, both internal and external to drive continuous improvements in operational quality and performance.
- Contributes to the development of policies and procedures for the production and service support function.
- Ensures all systems of record are kept current. Directs and monitors teamwork efforts on a regular basis.
- Monitors the quality of resources by reporting on trends, issues, and achievements. Raises issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Implements production assurance practices and mentors team members where necessary.
- Understands EMIM operations and can speak to its processes and procedures.
- Able to communicate effectively about key initiatives and major incidents to various audiences including senior leaders.
- Effectively represent EMIM during retrospectives and post incident reviews.
- Facilitates the use of technical subject matter expertise and capabilities to promote the design of technical solutions and improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Requires knowledge across multiple business and technical environments, covering a variety of business functions and capabilities.
- Prior relevant IT work experience including systems development activity
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- 6% Company Match on retirement savings plan
- Free financial coaching and financial well-being support
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- 20+ weeks paid parental leave for all parents, regardless of gender, offered for pregnancy, adoption or surrogacy
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
How To Apply:
Complete your Application Process here.