Join US Air Education and Training Command as Food Service Worker and earn $18/hr.
This is a regular part-time category position with a guaranteed 20 hours per week, may work up to 40 hrs./week. Employees appointed to a regular category position are eligible for benefits.
Table of Contents
|Job Title||Food Service Worker|
|Company||US Air Education and Training Command|
|Location||Randolph AFB, Texas|
|Shifts and Schedule||Weekend availability,|
Evenings as needed
The purpose of this position is to perform routine manual duties in food preparation or food service areas. Sets up glasses, silverware, dishes, trays, napkins, condiments and cold menu items (e.g., salad, dessert, bread and cold beverages) on a serving line. Removes dishes and trays from tables.
Operates, breaks down and cleans all electrical equipment for food preparation. Cleans kitchen equipment (e.g., worktables, sinks and refrigerators). Separates food waste and trash from dishes, glasses and silverware in dishwashing area. Loads and operates dishwashers, stores clean dishes, glasses and silverware. Washes tables and counters, vacuums and shampoos carpets. Sweeps and mops kitchen floors, cleans windows, washes walls, and cleans and sanitizes trashcans. Sorts, washes, peels and cuts fresh fruits and vegetables. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Conditions of Employment
- This position requires the incumbent to complete a background investigation with favorable results.
- This position requires shift work to provide coverage on evenings, weekends, holidays, or special situations.
- This position requires the incumbent to complete assigned training, to include Food Handlers certification, within specified time from date hire or assignment to position.
- This position has physical lifting requirement which requires the incumbent to complete a favorable pre-employment physical.
This is an entry level position, no experience necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s) Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Ability to follow simple oral instructions
2. Ability to use hand tools for cleaning and operate simple machines.
3. Skilled in doing tasks with several steps and must use judgement in sequencing tasks.
4. Knowledge of sanitation standards in handling and serving food, and for cleaning equipment and work area.
How to Apply:
For more information, you can visit on official site.