At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
|Job Title||Regional Client Support Manager|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Pay||After Interview Process|
Manages and coordinates the operational activities for assigned functional areas/regions. Ensures quality service and effective operations support for all of the assigned internal and external customers. Accomplishes results through the effective management of staff that may range from lower level non-exempt through exempt level professionals. Administers corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Participates in the review and recommendation of operational systems and procedures affecting assigned units, coordinating system conversions from an operations perspective.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Superior knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for the assigned area
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Excellent organizational, managerial and project management skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
How To Apply:
complete your application process on USBANK’s Official Site.