At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
|Job Title||Associate Bank Financial Advisor|
|Company||Wells Fargo Bank|
|Location||Denver, Paramus, Clermont|
Your Role in the Job:
- Participate in Wells Fargo Advisors training program for meeting personal, professional, and organizational client service and financial goals within the Financial Advisory – Bank Affluent function
- Review basic or tactical client goals and risk tolerance, assess investment profile, and evaluate client financial needs related to lower risk tasks and deliverables with narrower impact
- Receive direction from more experienced financial advisors and exercise judgment within the defined parameters of the program while developing understanding of tools, resources, and coaching to provide enhanced service
- Provide financial information, investment profiles, and client financial needs to more experienced financial advisors
- This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction.
6+ months of Customer Service, Sales, Relationship Building experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
How to Apply:
To complete your application process visit the official WELLS FARGO BANK site.